- 300ml Veg Oil
- 150ml Soy Milk
- 2tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1tsp Salt
- 1/2tsp English Mustard
- Place all the ingredients apart from the oil into a food processor. You can also use an immersion/stick blender, or if you’re trying to work on your forearm definition, a good old fashioned whisk and bowl.
- Blend the ingredients and slowly add the oil while blending. As you add you’ll notice that the mixture begins to thicken, continue to mix until it’s reached the desired consistency.
- Taste and season as desired.
- The mustard is entirely optional but adds a flavour akin to egg.
- Add garlic salt to change this bad boy into a cheeky flavourful dip.
- I typically use vegetable or sunflower oil for this – I’d strongly advise against oils that have a strong flavour such as olive as this will create a completely non-mayo-like flavour.