- 1 Sweet Potato
- 4tbsp Oil
- 1tbsp Paprika
- 1tsp Garlic Salt
- 🧂Salt & Pepper
- Peel the sweet potato. Pre-heat your oven to 200°C.
- Cut the potato into very thin slices. If you have a mandolin it’s perfect for the job, otherwise use a very sharp knife. It helps to have a flat side of the potato facing the chopping board, so cut a small amount off to get this if required.
- Place the slices in a large bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Place the slices evenly on a large grill-pan (i.e. with a wire-rack) or a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper. Don’t overlap the slices. Pour the oil/spice mix over the slices.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 mins until crisp.
- Add cayenne pepper for a spicy kick.